Building a new computer

I appreciate the comments but it would help me more if you said why you don't like ocz GamexStreams and why you don't like eVGA motherboards. Just telling me "I don't like it" confuses me a lot more and makes me kind of think that it's a bad buy.

The OCZ GameXStreams in my eyes are more budget powersupplies. I don't think FSP (the OEM for the GXS) can ever make a performance power supply. They just can't design one good enough to play with the big boys. And they have high ripple when it gets loaded...so that's never a good thing.

eVGA is just another reference board. The board is nVidia's design that isn't that great. And the fact that the front panel connectors are in a weird place...its just a weird board that has had weird problems. I never really liked reference designed things since the motherboard manufacturers usually have better designers that are passionate at aiming their performance product to the performance crowd and not just pushing a product out the and having it as a rush job and making drivers for it later or something like that. The 680i was pretty rushed out the door when it first came out. And i've been hearing that the board overvolts your RAM....:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom