Um, pot/kettle?

Some facts;

Troy, 1355 in a year

freestyler 3192 in a year

ssc 483 in five months

muz 22118 in eight months

esa 587 in a year

Um, pot/kettle?
You'll notice I never said anything about esa. I was talking about spywarebanisher's posts that ssc showed.

muz has 22 thousand posts :eek: wow he must be a post whore lol.
this is stupid. spyware needs to be dealt with then end of. dont complicate it
the first bit was a joke so dont moan at me :)

i didnt call anyone a post whore at all i hope you dont think that i was calling you or anyone else a post whore

Most of the stuff mentioned above will be achieved in less then 100 years. It took like 40 years from the first hard drive to hold up to a few gigs. It took ten years to make a hard drive from that that can hold up to a terra byte. Computer power has increased 100x's from 10 years ago. I think in another 10 years computers wont get 100x's stronger but 1000x's stronger.. computer technology will probably exponentially increase for the next 100 years (assuming we don't all die, someone steps up and forces people to stop global warming, and we don't get idiot leaders that damage our economy so much that china starts gaining on us).

umm hello everyone. ok. i was just doing it about three times. im stopping now. i just wanted to find a quick way harmless way to get to 500. ssc already neg repped me.

umm hello everyone. ok. i was just doing it about three times. im stopping now. i just wanted to find a quick way harmless way to get to 500. ssc already neg repped me.
It wasn't harmless - you were spamming up the forum. It makes the community as a whole look bad. It's against the rules, so don't so it.

I'm not going to lie, i only read the first and last pages of this so if someone mentioned it in the second or third page, sorry. But, as of now, hardware is WAY ahead of software. Most new computers have dual core processors, but we barely use any of it (i'm talking home, average user computers). People are talking about 100 core processors, but would we really need that much power? How much of it will go to waste? Right now, i have my Pentium D 3.2 GHZ dual core processor. With yahoo widgets, firefox, and windows media open it is barely going over 6% (it fluctuates, but 6 is about the average). So even with insane virtual reality and stuff, would we use all that hardware?

But anyway, people have been saying the world is going to end in 20 years for century's. I heard something "experts" in the 50's predicted that by the new millennium, our water would run out. Looks to me like they were wrong. So i think with the rapid advancement of technology, we will be able to find a cleaner form of energy. That is, of course, assuming that we dont find a really really good way to blow ourselves up first.

Back
Top Bottom