My Gaming PC & Components :) Lots of Pics.

I think he means the monitor.

O the monitor lol, yes it is old, I think its a 22 inch. It is HUGE, its like about 5 years old, but i mean it works great! Maybe it is time to get a new LCD, but i heard that it can be kind of hard to adjust to the LCD's monitors, and sometimes they are not even that great....I mean they small and stuff, but ya. But on the other hand I hadnt done absolutelly no research inside the monitor world, so there is lots of stuff i dont know..

Well, by this point, all the problems there used to be with LCDs have pretty much been taken care of or at least minimized. If you're getting a new monitor, there's no reason to get a CRT really.

Well, by this point, all the problems there used to be with LCDs have pretty much been taken care of or at least minimized. If you're getting a new monitor, there's no reason to get a CRT really.

yeah threads like this rock get to see everyone elses setup , i may make one later or in a few days depending on availability of camera lol

anyway i have a crt wanna get an lcd been looking and i want a 17" widescreen hans g from my local comp store , about £80 or $160usd sorry to hijack the thread but is this a good price

yeah threads like this rock get to see everyone elses setup , i may make one later or in a few days depending on availability of camera lol

anyway i have a crt wanna get an lcd been looking and i want a 17" widescreen hans g from my local comp store , about £80 or $160usd sorry to hijack the thread but is this a good price
Yeah, that's a decent price. I think the one you're thinking of is $150 on newegg, and when you consider shipping, it evens out.

Yeah, that's a decent price. I think the one you're thinking of is $150 on newegg, and when you consider shipping, it evens out.

well yeah cos i can go and pick it up

here is the one i am thinking of getting
http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Disp...anns-G+HW173D+Widescreen+8ms+?productId=27032 it would be about $170 over there but no shipping
i am torn between that and this asus 19" i saw this one on display and it looks absoloutly amazing
here is the asus one
http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Disp...'+ASUS+VW192S+Widescreen+5ms+?productId=24811

think i might have to start saving up to get me a new display
added to the list now which entails
320GB seagate baracuda whuicih is £50 or $100
a gig stick of ram
display
and i have a gpu pending to the burninator
i just found a shot psu as wel and took the fan out of it to replace the one on my current psu which was making a weird sound

There's a substantial difference in size between a 17" and a 19" monitor. I fact, I was blown away at first when I upgraded.

Also, assuming you're talking the Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320GB, it's an awesome drive, I'd definitely recommend it.

nah not the 7200.10 lol it is sata only unless i am said that ow you have mistaken although now you said that ii can get a pci sata controller

as for the size difference i saw both on display at the store and i was amazed as well but i dunno if i realy need 19"

definately get a LCD, make sure its DVI. you will be absolutely amazed aboout how much more clear the images are. BTW my specs are basically the same as yours and the computer.. well... flys.

^^why would he get an LCDfor a gaming comp,CRT's have a much better picture quality^^

hey is that mouse dented?what version is that?i have a G5 gaming mouse:)

Back
Top Bottom