100+ years

in my lifetime ive gone from not even knowing computers existed to having 4 decent enough machines over the years. ive gone from 32mb ram>320mb>512>1gb in my 4 computer upgrades and i can quite easily imagine me with a 100gb ram pc with some super 15 core processor running at (atleast) 90ghz. thats just what i realistically expect to see in my lifetime although it could develop a lot more. i want them to bring out a super graphics card that can support user interaction so that you can actually be in the game.

my dad has an old laptop that has a cpu with a whole 76mhz :p

i can remember having a 166mhz cpu 64mb of ram and a 4mb trident vid card ahhh i thought that pc was great too

well im not too sure bout in 100 years but but certainly within like 5 years

Core2Quads will become very affordable
8GB RAM will be considered standard
8800GTX will be about the quality of a 7100GS
and Terabytes will Replace Gigabytes

Reported post by a member, regarding esa193, quote; "3 entirely pointless posts"........"if that's the way you get your post count up" etc.

To be fair to him, I shall stay neutral for the present, & won't comment on the report until I have the contributors views please.

Thanks.

Reported post by a member, regarding esa193, quote; "3 entirely pointless posts"........"if that's the way you get your post count up" etc.

To be fair to him, I shall stay neutral for the present, & won't comment on the report until I have the contributors views please.

Thanks.

esa193 hasn't made any pointless posts...

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

500 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok being a post whoe stops.............................................................................................................................................

now.
brookfield this is the post whoring here not esa he hasnt made any pointless posts

i think the minority report is a good look into the future of what computers will be like and more importantly how we interact with them. shouldnt this thread be in the social section?

how is this thread pointless? and why was he reported. no ones done anything wrong except maybe spyware but its not as if hes been post whoring all the time. its a perfectly sensible topic and ive thought about the question before

Well, according to the Mayans, life as we know it is going to end in 2012...
Maybe that means there will be an era of peace, maybe we're all going to die, who knows.

The Mayans were extremely precise people though, and I'd be highly surprised if December 21, 2012 passed as an ordinary day...their calendar was far more accurate than our current calendar developed by Pope Gregory XIII.

Brookfield made an honest mistake guys, lay off. He obviously just confused spywarebanisher with esa.
And yes, spywarebanisher did do something wrong. He was spamming up the forums with his crap posts to get to the 500 post mark...

wow, intelligent, just gotta fix those spellign errors now :D and you'll be on your way!

In 100 years, I hope to have screens implanted in retenas so you can browse the internet or watch TV wherever you want! Then have a chip in your brain that controls movement of the mouse, or just think of the channel number and the channel changes!

Haha! That's brilliant, I'm putting my future computer in my sig lol!

yea lol. That computer will be so fast lol! DX 500

Back
Top Bottom