Eb

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
Just to let you know, im not sure if it's going in your country but EB game's have a sale on 1/2, $10, $20, $30 off selected game's.:cool:

I had a mini shop there, pretty happy saving money on what i got when i nearly paid through the nose at JB and get served by snobs there( /rant hah).

BTW, how many bloody WOW series/games are there out :eek: Jeez! I got confused by which title was the first one..

Just letting people know anyways,

and btw hi =P

EB Games disappeared in the UK years ago, the UK arm got bought up by GAME, which fights with Gamestation as well as Virgin and HMV.

GAME nearly always have awesome deals on, though!

Thats what I wonder too? Well, hopefully I can run to EB tonight, is it at gamestop too? As they are togethor now?

he said some very rude things in another thread.
i wont miss him.
anyway game is pretty good. i have a £10 voucher yet to spend

he said some very rude things in another thread.
i wont miss him.
anyway game is pretty good. i have a £10 voucher yet to spend

either will i he was always so negative i think he might have wanted it to get banned or something :confused:

There was a sale on last week here with 20% off, (I think?) all pre-owned games and I found NHL 2004, even though it might be old, for $4.49 Canadian. (That's $4.24 USD :p )

I like eb.

Is that a temp account disable? I remember UK having an odd way of expressing himself, I never thought it'd lead to that though. I have an EB games within a 5 minute walking distance to my house. I live conveniently close to the mall :D

Back
Top Bottom