File uploading service help

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok, my mom is having some problem saving some files from school. So I told her to upload them onto something like rapidshare or something, but they are all blocked, can we have some help with that? Like, an uploading service that isnt blocked.

umm well the uploading services that are blocked are more than likely blocked because the it department blocked them so theres nothing you can really do bout that

except you could try using a website like 21proxy.com or simliar web sites supposing the it department have not blocked them aswell

another option would be a usb memory stick although the school may have disabled access to local disk C you should be able to get to removable drives

You can't upload files through proxies I believe. Why don't you open a Gmail account, and email yourself what you need to keep?

It's 12mb and we have dial-up so it would take way to long at our plus emails are blocked. But she now says that we shouldnt upload it onto the net, because they are special case files for special ed students she works with, and she doesnt want them to be sitting on the net for someone else to get. Is there a way to upload them on bitcomet and than delete them right away?

isnt bit comet public ??? why would you not upload it to something like file factory with password ?

It's 12mb and we have dial-up so it would take way to long at our plus emails are blocked. But she now says that we shouldnt upload it onto the net, because they are special case files for special ed students she works with, and she doesnt want them to be sitting on the net for someone else to get. Is there a way to upload them on bitcomet and than delete them right away?

Even so, it would be the same wherever on the net you upload it..

I'm sure Gmail isant blocked either, is it? Not heard of anywhere public blocking emails.

Anyway, you got the pen drive working.. so all is done.

Back
Top Bottom