refresh rate

spywarebanisher

Fully Optimized
bigger better or lower better. not for performance, for my eyes. is a higher frequency refresh rate btr or is it the other way.

Its better for it to be higher :)

I can tell the difference at 60hz compared to 70hz for example, even from a first glance.

Because you can tell at a lower, but might not know it consciously, you may get headaches etc.

oh ok. oh darn. my old monitor was set at 60 hz... turned it to 75 hz. the mx for my monior was 85 but 85 was too fuzzy.

I can tell easily by looking at a monitor is it is at 60hz. I keep mine at 75hz. I don't know how anyone can look at a ctr monitor running at 60hz!

Well usually the higher the better. But just take it as high as you want to, I've heard that some people don't like anything higher than for example 75hz.
But I love my 100hz :p

Yeah, I do find past 75hz, my eyes started to blur when I had my old monitor. Don't know if its the monitor or what, since this one I have now only goes to 75hz.

Though if it was the monitor and it could reach 100hz for example, if a game was going at 100fps, and you had V Sync off, you wouldn't get any of that flickering!

The higher the better untill you get to the stage where your monitor can't handel it and it goes fuzzy. 100hz is probably the standard and anything over 130 gets fuzzy

Back
Top Bottom