How do you feel about this?

I see that you are a member of "Ubantu groups forums", may I ask, is Ubantu your original race?,

EDIT; Apologies, I should have said; "is Ubuntu your original race"

I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend you or anything but I just can't stop laughing. :D

Ubuntu (IPA pronunciation: /u'buntu/) is a widely used[4] Linux distribution predominantly targeted at personal computers. Based on Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu concentrates on usability, regular releases, ease of installation, and freedom from legal restrictions. Ubuntu is sponsored by Canonical Ltd., a private company founded by South African entrepreneur Mark Shuttleworth.

The name of the distribution comes from the Zulu and Xhosa concept of ubuntu, and can be roughly defined as, "the belief in a universal bond of sharing that connects all humanity".[5] Ubuntu's slogan – “Linux for Human Beings”, encapsulates one of its main goals – making Linux more available and easy to use.

The most recent version, Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn), was released on April 19, 2007. Version 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon) is scheduled for release on October 18, 2007.[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_(Linux_distribution)

I see that you are a member of "Ubantu groups forums", may I ask, is Ubantu your original race?,

EDIT; Apologies, I should have said; "is Ubuntu your original race"

thats the ticket right there , cheers brookfield you made my kind of depressing exam day much lighter , cheers dude heres +1
EDIT> well it would be +1 but guess what i have to spread some around , sorry brookfield if you remind me at a later date i will still add some

a +1 from me for brookfield. lol that even got a place in my sig and my msn name. good stuff :D

Back
Top Bottom