Gp2x?

the psp can do most of that stuff but it looks like theres a lot more possibilities/hacks with that thing and if it meets your needs id go with it

Yeah i had a psp before,it had firmware 2.8 so i had to use Eloader to run all my homebrew (I was too chicken to flash a custom firmware).

The beuty with this is there are no propietry battery involved it's all just 2 AA's,Also it doesnt use a special memory card,it uses SD (Which is dirt cheap compared to the PSP Memory card) and also there seems to be alot more homebrew for this console than the PSP,Although the PSP has WiFi were as the GP2X Doesnt,Also the Batterys last loner on the GP2X thaN THE psp (5-6 Hours compared to 4 Hours) also the GP2X can be a Host for USB Devices,and it's a bit smaller too.

But i really like the fact that all the software for it is Open-Source.

That's pretty good,When i had my psp i bought a 2gb one of ebay,It stopped working 1 week later and the Ebayer would not answer my emails or phone calls. DONT BUY MEMORY OFF MEMORYKU lol

I put no. I think the price is a little high for something that doesn't have advanced graphics. It's cool but I think I'd rather buy a PSP.

This is a cool device, I'd consider getting one but the price is a bit of a turnoff. I do think we need a new portable gaming device, it's not too interesting with only the DS and PSP.

Yeah i agree,Microsoft should develop a XBOX handheld lol :D

I Can get one for $250 Shipped to Australia frm Play asia.

I've always thought it would be interesting to see a wii handheld:D I can just imagine people interacting with a mini wii mote and a screen, loosing control of the wii mote and hitting someone with it, or walking down the street playing a fighting game and using it like a sword, imagine how many people they'd commit:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom