New Mouse and Keyboard Help

shoot4thrill

Beta member
As the title says I am in the market for a new keyboard and mouse. What I am looking for is to be able to use this mouse for gaming, web browsing, and anything else that you would use a mouse for. I would like a mouse that has great comfortability and this is one of the main importances that I need but don't forget that i'd like it to be good for FPS games.

Here are some of the current mice that I am looking at:
1. Razer Copperhead
2. Logitech G5

What I am looking for in a keyboard is also comfortability. In both of these that is one of the greatest things I want. I also would like a keyboard in which the keys feel good to type on. I would prefer that the keys not be extremely noisy and would be a joy to type on.

Here are some of the current keyboards that I am looking at:
1. Razer Tarantula
2. Logitech G15
3. Logitech G11
4. Saitek Gamers Keyboard
5. Saitek Eclipse II
6. Saitek Eclipse

The things I am looking for in a keyboard and mouse to consider greatly:
1. Comfortability
2. Browsing
3. Gaming
4. Feel of the object and joy to use

Any reply would be greatly appreciated and I am happy to be a new member in this forum and plan to come here for all of my computer related needs. Any other suggestions on products would also be greatly appreciated along with a reasoning behind why you suggested that product.

I have the Razer Copperhead, it's pretty good. Not the best ergonomics though. My next mouse is going to be a Logitech G7 (basically the G5 wireless).

The Tarantula is supposed to be great if you're willing to shell out the cash. I'd only get the G15 if you really wanted the little LCD. The Saiteks are good for a slightly lower budget. If I had to choose, I'd probably get the Tarantula.

welcome to the CF!

I have the Logitech G5. Best gaming mouse IMO

I have the saitek Eclipse II and it's awesome. I really like it, the fact that you can change the colors of the lights is really neat!

P.S. welcome to CF!

Right now I have a Logitech LX5 Cordless Mouse and with as much as I spend time on the computer this mouse is extremely uncomfortable. I have read online reviews on both the G5 and the Copperhead and the Copperhead was said to be a more comfortable mouse and better overall. Here is the link to the site. With the G7, I have heard of the batteries dying and needing replaced a lot which in the long run I think will not be worth it.

Thanks for the quick replies.

I have the Saitek Ecplise w/ a G5 Mouse i love it.

My friend razer copperhead, broke after 3 months of gaming, it just would turn on a off. POS imo.

I've been looking at the Microsoft Habu and was wondering what you guys thought of it? It has a different shape compared to the copperhead and it also has changeable side panels to make it comfortable. Any opinions?

Back
Top Bottom