Halo 2 on 8600GTS?

Yeah upgrade the ram for sure. I had 1gb before, and I couldnt play BF2142 on low with my 7900gs, but when I added another gig, I was playing it on high. Although that was when I updated a driver too.

anyone found a way of running halo 2 on xp yet?
I doubt it'll ever be possible, Microsoft wanted it to be Vista only, it'll probably be Vista only. You could try a virtual machine, but there would be a huge performance hit if it works at all.

because of the way they use their position in the market to squeeze every penny out of you. in this example they are using games to push people into buying their new operating system as they know them selves people dont really need it. if they really wanted to they could of made these games work on xp

I got BF2,BF2142 and GRAW(Ghost Recon advances warfighter) to work but on the lowest settings which actually doesn't bother me that much they still look okay, I fixed BF 2142 i had to reinstall direct x as for the psu the box said that it only required a 375W power supply

dont know if this has been answered already but as far as i can remember the ati firegl 7100 was only manufactured for pci-e x16. there have been no x1 cards from that time.

Back
Top Bottom