Spanish 2 SUCKS!!!

Man.. Spanish 2... I'm in Spanish 4 Honors right now and it isn't treating me too bad, though it is easily my least favorite subject this year, I think i'll be dropping that language next year as a senior. Spanish 2, just remember your vocabulary and the rules behind the various conjugations, we're reviewing subjunctive commands right now in Spanish 4, I can't really remember what rules we learned in Spanish 2, but in my experience, as long as you can vaguely recall it, you'l do fine.

Vaguely remember it? No on her tests, lol. Mrs dacy pulls out the smllest little details and makes most of her questions on them, lol.

just took mine. There were like 20 trick questions with words that looked masculine, but were feminine, and vise-versa. Make sure to watch out for genders.

I just finished Spanish 4. It gets pretty tough then because you're dealing with poetry and short stories that are actually pretty in-depth.

Haha we took the first part of the exam today. She accidentally gave us the standard level test instead of the honors level, and by the time she realized it we were already halfway done :p

Well, I'm done, but I just have to wait for her to grade it. She wasnt around for the test tho, lol, had a sub. My friend Mac just filled in random circles, its all multiple choice, scantron. He might have looked at some but not many, lol. We had to read a paragraph and answer questions about it, listening activities and than a ton of vocab and grammer.

Oh Crap!!! I got a 58%!!!!!!! Not Good!! But at least my class average is a B- which is my lowest grade, but its a passing grade. Even in advaced algebra I beat regular spanish. All my friends, which are smart too, I beat them, except one, who said he guessed on the whole thing and got a B+, but anyway, a lot of my friends got really low grades. They studied for hours and get a 40%, a 28%, a 50%, something is up with it. The test is obvioulsy way to hard. If the majority of the class failed it misserably, than something should change. And they get all these grades with a curve too!! The class must be different from your guys spanish 2 classes. I could read the answers but not the question. Too hard, had to guess a lot.

I took my Spanish 2 final today too! I don't know what i got on it though, was yours 100 multiple guess questions?

Back
Top Bottom