How do you feel about this?

A lot of the kids these days talk like they're gangbangers, to be frank. You would be amazed what the freshmen and sophomores are like at my school. It's a school that's 70% Asian and 23% White and 7% Other. So you have quite a few of those wannabe gangsters that act like they know all the shit in the world, they talk like they're gonna go bang some girls or whatnot, when realistically they can't even get a girlfriend because of the way the view women. I find it funny and pathetic to be honest...

Thats the fact of lack of parenting and stupidity of the kid.

However, though TV is not a large part of it all, the stupid people are "backed up" or so to say by the television drama. They see bad things, they do bad things. Money see, monkey do.

TV doesnt help the bad ones, although, it doesnt hurt the good ones.

Thank you for posting this ArrizX. I am a very religious person and I believe 100%. I have changed a lot since I was saved. I used to be one of those kids who would get into trouble fighting and all of that stuff. Since Jesus CHrist came into my life it has drastically changed. I carry a bible to school every day. I carry it to read it, but it also states the truth.

A lot of the kids these days talk like they're gangbangers, to be frank. You would be amazed what the freshmen and sophomores are like at my school. It's a school that's 70% Asian and 23% White and 7% Other. So you have quite a few of those wannabe gangsters that act like they know all the shit in the world, they talk like they're gonna go bang some girls or whatnot, when realistically they can't even get a girlfriend because of the way the view women. I find it funny and pathetic to be honest...

Agreed 100%. What's worse than those kids, are their parents when the kids push it too far and finally get shot by someone who won't take their crap. "Oh he was such a good kid. He never got in trouble. He had so much to look forward too." Look parents open your eyes and know your kids. That wouldn't have happened if he wasn't a wanna-be, and you actually did your job.

Honestly though, even if we let God into schools, I think that would cause wayyyyyy too many problems. Within my group of friends, 2 are Jewish, 1 is Islamic, 1 Buddhist, and other 15ish are one form of Christianity or another. Lets face it, we don't have the same beliefs. If we "let" god in, we would be offending on religion or another and that would cause more problems.

Thank you for posting this ArrizX. I am a very religious person and I believe 100%. I have changed a lot since I was saved. I used to be one of those kids who would get into trouble fighting and all of that stuff. Since Jesus Christ came into my life it has drastically changed. I carry a bible to school every day. I carry it to read it, but it also states the truth.
I see that you are a member of "Ubantu groups forums", may I ask, is Ubantu your original race?,

EDIT; Apologies, I should have said; "is Ubuntu your original race"

I see that you are a member of "Ubantu groups forums", may I ask, is Ubantu your origional race?,

LOL, I think you mean Ubuntu? Ubuntu is an operating system, and Ubuntu group forum is a forum for Ubuntu users..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have never heard of the race "Ubantu" Nor has Google..

LOL, I think you mean Ubuntu? Ubuntu is an operating system, and Ubuntu group forum is a forum for Ubuntu users..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have never heard of the race "Ubantu" Nor has Google..
Google asked me if I meant ubuntu, which I meant to type, but also listed Ubantu as an operating system, I'm not correcting you though, just pointing this out, lol.

No, Ubantu is not an operating system, they will just be typo's. So did you get confused, the fact he is part of that forum? Or do you still stand that it's his race?

No, Ubantu is not an operating system, they will just be typo's. So did you get confused, the fact he is part of that forum? Or do you still stand that it's his race?
I meant to ask him if Ubuntu was his race, thanks for pointing that out, I'll go & make that clear to him. [friends again?]

Lol, sorry I'm confused..

I don't think Ubuntu is a race, I think because you saw somewhere that he was part of those forums, you somehow thought it was a race.. maybe both of us have only got half the story..

But Ubuntu is an operating system, and the Ubuntu group forums is a forum for Ubuntu users, help and support..

As for friends again.. can't say I ever felt less of you over this little confusion, don't be so paranoid lol

Lol, sorry I'm confused..

I don't think Ubuntu is a race, I think because you saw somewhere that he was part of those forums, you somehow thought it was a race.. maybe both of us have only got half the story..

But Ubuntu is an operating system, and the Ubuntu group forums is a forum for Ubuntu users, help and support..

As for friends again.. can't say I ever felt less of you over this little confusion, don't be so paranoid lol
Me?, paranoid?, ha ha, s'pose I am sometimes, wow, now there's an admission!!, lol.

Back
Top Bottom