Less Forums

I think we should ditch the hosting forums. There's mostly bots in there it seems like. I do think the forums are fine but networking and servers moved into one section wouldn't be a bad idea.

I think we should ditch the hosting forums. There's mostly bots in there it seems like. I do think the forums are fine but networking and servers moved into one section wouldn't be a bad idea.

nah hosting is good to have. Though shared hosting and dedicated hosting could be made into one forum, which would then be called hosting.

I still think there is a use for the hosting forums, I mean it would look very boring without them

i just googled "free smilies" and theres loads. no point paying :)
anyway...
Yeah I know but be careful, before Igot Get Smile I d/loaded another, & I got a pretty tenacious trojan which was a a bitch to get rid of.

I still think there is a use for the hosting forums, I mean it would look very boring without them

it might look like the forum is less active because there will be fewer forums but i think more people will stay because the forum will be more balanced rather than everyone in social lounge\general hardware and software

Yeah I know but be careful, before Igot Get Smile I d/loaded another, & I got a pretty tenacious trojan which was a a bitch to get rid of.

Yeah don't download smilies software, always got something in them..

This is a good one..

http://www.mysmiley.net/

If you see a smiley ANYWHERE, that you like, you don't need to download anything to get it.. worst comes to worst, you will need to print screen and host it yourself.. but alot of the time you can just save the smilies, or copy the link of it..

also maybe split hardware and software into 2 seperate forums so peoples posts stay up longer

I have brought up the same thing to David awhile back, and it turns out the two forums will remain in one. To go though all those threads to seperate the two was not worth the effort.

Back
Top Bottom