Less Forums

ok everyone knows about the forums that never get any hits like networking and stuff how about we take some of the those forums and shorten em up like turn all the webhosting's into one single forum and just keep the rest the same other than combine networking and server and call it "Networking\Servers" that way users who have been to the forum for a while wont post things that really do belong down there in the general hardware\software one because they know the one it is supposed to be in gets no hits.

also maybe split hardware and software into 2 seperate forums so peoples posts stay up longer

Why is this in the "For Sale" section?

I think it's fine how it is, I wouldn't see the need in bothering doing it TBH. Also, splitting the hardware and software sections can be proven more difficult than you think. What if someone's question involves software, causing problems to hardware, or visa-versa?

Networking and server administration are totally different, so that's a difficult one..

So, I think it's fine how it is :)

hmmm i dunno why it ended up here im 100% positive i posted it in the CF suggestions forum

wait i even SAW it in there im totaly confused :confused:

you do know if you create a thread you can move it yourself. if your a mod or not. ive done it. i dunno if its a bug or if your not allowed to do that but i have before.
anyway yeah its a good idea. i only really go to the social lounge and general hw and sw. i only check the others sometimes

you do know if you create a thread you can move it yourself. if your a mod or not. ive done it. i dunno if its a bug or if your not allowed to do that but i have before.
anyway yeah its a good idea. i only really go to the social lounge and general hw and sw. i only check the others sometimes
Hey, happy birthday!!
happy%20birthday3.gif
cheers.gif

The networking and servers should be moved into one section too I think, as well as possibly the hacking / security forum.

Back
Top Bottom