DJ Chris and dude_se

dude_se

Proper Legend
happy bday to the both of you!! :D

4kegck7.jpg

its a pity i have to go do my exams in 2 hr's but atleast its not all day

check your pms i was first there and now here!

HAPPY B-DAY!!!

2 months and 12 days for me

august 16 to be exact

happy birthday:p have a goodun' :)
getting a crappy bus for 35 mins which i will probs miss then i have to do 2 hours of exams then get another crappy bus back then ill go see my mum then she'll take me back to see my dad then i dont know what im doing. its going to be an interesting day. atleast the night time will be good. i cant moan too much.

cheers everyone, oh and yh i replied to your pm :p

getting a crappy bus for 35 mins which i will probs miss then i have to do 2 hours of exams then get another crappy bus back then ill go see my mum then she'll take me back to see my dad then i dont know what im doing. its going to be an interesting day. atleast the night time will be good. i cant moan too much.

cheers everyone, oh and yh i replied to your pm :p

lol at least its not as bad as our high school 2 days back to back with double periods for finals 2 hours per period 3 periods a day :eek: im glad im still stuck in junior high for now next year ill be in HS :)

lol at least its not as bad as our high school 2 days back to back with double periods for finals 2 hours per period 3 periods a day :eek: im glad im still stuck in junior high for now next year ill be in HS :)
lol that sucks. i have 6 exams in total over 4 days and they add up to 8 hours. this will be day 2. i just hope they are easy :p
muz379 is in his maths and geog exam now poor bugger

edit: @rudster, ive been pm'ing people about vista lite all morning so ive just done it to someone else so i cant pm you for 5 mins, and you will probs go to sleep so soz lol

Happy Birthday guys! Dude_se, if you wouldn't have made the B-day thread, I would of for both of you. Case you wondered.

Hope you two are going to have fun today!!!

Back
Top Bottom