Spanish 2 SUCKS!!!

superman22x

Golden Master
I have finals tomorrow, and I am like on of the top ones in my class for grade point average, but thats because I am in spanish 2 and number 1 isnt, lol, and I have the hard teacher for spanish 2, the other ppl have the easy one, so I just got unlucky, but anyway, spanish is my worst subject easily, I can barely hold a B in it, while in Chemistry I have a 101%. I have finals tomorrow, and the spanish final is always Hard as shit, and we can use one side of a small notecard, and suggestions for studying? I am gong to watch Pan's Laberinth again as thats in spanish, but I need some help with real studying too. Anyone else in spanish with a final soon?

Spanish 2? As in 10th grade Spanish?? I'm in honors 10th grade Spanish as a freshman, and it's one of my best classes. I've got high 90's all year...

Anyway, as for tips, make sure you know the meanings of the basic verbs. Our test is formatted with a bunch of reading multiple choice, then listening multiple choice, and finally we have to write 2 page long letters about some given topics. Here's a list of basic verbs we need to know how to say:

to arrive
to respond
to wear
to travel
to dream
to break
to ask for/order
to play/touch
to lose
to cry
to die
to learn
to know (person/place/thing)
to know (how/facts)
to go shopping
to have fun
to skate
to send/mail
to begin/start
to bring
to help
to open
to laugh
to come

Also, memorize all the conjugations of all the tenses...preterit, imperfect, command form, etc.

Yeah, I am going ot work on vocab, but for me its ahard class, idk why, not good teaching is proly a big part, lol. A lot of Native Spanish speakers are in it too, but they get like D's, the class average is a D, and I think that the class average should always be a C, because that is average, if its a C- or below, the class is too hard, if the class average is high, than the calss is to easy, but thats just my opinion.

I know exactly what you're talking about with getting stuck with the hard teachers...

Spanish is pretty much memorization. Some people are better at that stuff than others.

irregular conjugations (present+preterit), standard conjugations, commands, negative commands, important verbs, direct object pronouns, indirect object pronouns, and reflexive verbs, and present progressive tense.

thats all we did this year.

try printing it on the note card, as you might be able to print smaller than you can write.

We cant print on it, lol, only write on one side. So I am writing it small. Yeah, memorization is not my strong suit, lol. Like ancient history, I proly wiill study for 10 minutes, Biology, everyone failed the final, even if they studied for an hour or 2, but me, I studied for 15 minutes and got an 89%, but since it was the best grade, the curve became an 11% curve, so I got a 100%, lol. Spanish I am just really bad at.

Spanish isn't too bad, just make sure you have a good teacher. I got shafted my freshman year when I took Spanish 1. The first semester I had the WORST teacher EVER! He didn't even teach! So as a result, I never learned the basic fundamentals and my second semester I got transferred to a different teacher because of a small schedule change. She was a good teacher but pretty hard, so as a result I ended up with a C average in the class because I never knew my basics and I ended up losing my anal virginity to that class. :(

lol, well, 2nd quater I had a 98% in the class, but got a 68% on the final, although I ended up with an A in the class, I wasnt happy, so I hope i do better this final, but I doubt it, I've heard this one is hard too, but I studied, so I will report back with my grade.

Back
Top Bottom