Posting problem

compguy91

Fully Optimized
Whenever I post a new thread or post a reply to a thread by not using quick reply I get an error that says "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters." It happens in both firefox and IE7. I was wondering why this happens and if something could be done about it since its been going on for awhile now.

I had that problem untill I changed one of my settings in the user CP to "standard Editor" from the "Enhanced Interface".

That is the last option you can change when you go to "Edit Options".

I had that problem untill I changed one of my settings in the user CP to "standard Editor" from the "Enhanced Interface".

That is the last option you can change when you go to "Edit Options".

Thanks, seems to be working fine now!:D

NP, I had the same issue when we had the VBulliten upgrade or what-ever it was.

I thought he did too, but at the very least it's gotten better. When all that first started I couldn't even use Standard. I had to use the basic.

I thought he did too, but at the very least it's gotten better. When all that first started I couldn't even use Standard. I had to use the basic.

I don't even see a difference from standard and advanced, it looks exactly the same, just without those error messages!

Enhanced should have full WYSIWYG support (clicking Bold actually makes it bold in the text box rather than having [ B ] (without spaces) showing up).

I'm a member on lots of different vBulletin forums and the rich text editor on those forums function correctly with my browser. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom