Help help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quess all I need is someone with a MB Sata compatible and with same OP. Then, put this HDD like secondary and work on it from primary.Do you think that should work?

The advanced setup can be got to by using F8 before the XP logo comes up, whats an operational program??, thats a new one to me lol

Advanced setup kicks in before the OS even loads so it should work. What happens if you constantly press F8 after the BIOS screen goes off??

If its that bad then why not start again and do a clean install? It would all have been sorted by now if you had.:)

Nothing else happens other that the damn Window xp black screen starts :mad: .Then it says the setup is being started then the dam pc freze up:eek:

@juiceranch, whats resetting the CMOS gotta do with this fault lol.:)

maybe windows wrote the setting that he changed to cmos, there is a setting for display adapter in cmos you know

maybe windows wrote the setting that he changed to cmos, there is a setting for display adapter in cmos you know
Hmmm, you cant change BIOS settings from windows, unless ive missed something, show me where these settings are if i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom