Gallery: Game Screenshots

I want Halo 2 for Vista. Eh, whatever...I'll be occupied with Resident Evil 4 on my PC. :D

Halo 2 looks pretty good. I posted this in Car Thread but here's Forza 2. It's pretty dang skippy realistic.

969e861a-f028-43f5-9ebc-ae6cc6ea24f.jpg

20faf4d2-ff9a-44c4-bef3-41683eaaf91.jpg

Compare:
n7030365_33182591_3796.jpg

ready_sm.jpg

Also, ULTIMATE DRIFT! (S15 Silvia)
109d510f-306c-40d1-a9ea-ef62af6e23d.jpg

I have that replay saved, it was the whole turn and it was PERFECT.

No no, GT was better than Forza 1. Forza 2 takes GT hands down, no questions asked. Graphics, framerate, physics, feel, parts, tuning, everything is superior. This is coming from a GT addict.

It's debatable. Gran Turismo was arguably the first auto simulator, but the first Forza did improve upon it. Not to mention it had better physics and damage. As for Forza Motorsport 2, it's definately the king of auto simulators. It takes everything that Forza 1 had and improved it.

It's debatable. Gran Turismo was arguably the first auto simulator, but the first Forza did improve upon it. Not to mention it had better physics and damage. As for Forza Motorsport 2, it's definately the king of auto simulators. It takes everything that Forza 1 had and improved it.

forza 2 looks amazing. I will admit I was a GT addict, but I'm sick of the lack of realism. The cars don't dent, the mod choices feel limited, and it seems like you spend more time tuning and tweaking the car than racing. I did play forza 1 once and I liked it, I might have to get it. I'll give forza 2 a wait until I get a PC that can handle it but the graphics look incredible!

It's on 360 man. You take the screenshots and it uploads them to the website.

The graphics are really like twice or three times as good as that, jpeg compression messes them up.

Back
Top Bottom