Slow, slower ,reboot

Rogued

Baseband Member
Hi. If i dont get help i am going to murder my pc! The thing is this. Got new pc last year. Was fast pc everything was going well ect' till october last year. Then my pc would just freez for split seconds. Ect'. But thought i must format. And about a month ago my pc got slow then i restarted and got blue screen.ect' my drive crashed thought it was my drive but turns out its my sata controllers that went bye bye.so got new mb graphics card. New ram new power supply. 400 watt aopen.only old parts are my processor p4 3.0 ghz and my writer and harddrive.but the thing is my pc is slow. When i boot it takes long. And last nite wrote a regular dvd took 60 mins and then my computer just restarted. Can it be the cpu. 1 of my friends tried to stop the idle process just before my pc went a month ago.my cpu temp is 51 degrees.ect'.my ram is 512 mb.ddr 2.mb gigabyte lakeport.graphics card 7300 gt. Dont know anymore . Somebody help before i kill my pc!

Have you tried a clean install, would probably save all the time trying to work out the cause. Have you checked for viruses and spyware?

Yeah, clean install is the way to go, unless you actually like spending days solving a problem that could be fixed in less than an hour by a reinstall.

Hi guys thanks but solve this problem. Got the cause of everything. It was my hard drive.nobody ever picked it up until that was the only thing left and then took it in and at first the professional dudes couldn't find anything wrong so took it to a other place. And then the good news 15 bad sectors and counting. So that made my pc froze ect and then that last few week it frozed and i had to restart every minute or so . So i guess all that restarting and plugging out the power cable took its toll on my old mother board and thus the sata controllers went. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom