you gotta be kidding me...

alright guys, ill call XFX tomorrow, but what could have caused this? my temps are always low, voltages are spot on, what happened?

i just want to make sure my board couldnt have done this so i dont put in a new card and have it fried too

xfx customer service is nice, make sure you dont tell them its been sold on ebay and hopefully the guy registered it and will give you the info you need

I'm sure if your polite, and you sound like you know what your on about, XFX will be perfectly reasonable with you.

oh yea, ill be polite, its a damn good card for what i got it for, and is built really well, which you dont usually hear about the way things are built on cards, but no capacitors were side-ways, and its really sturdy, ill just have to wait for the guy on ebay to get back to me... i really hope he registered it...

, lifes a bitch i suppose ,i remember a computer i had long time ago , i had just got it , fitted a new 20gb hdd and after 8 days it failed , things fail sometimes withou warning or explanation

haha yea, life's a bitch lately... i took a bad hop at my baseball game today in the nads... it hurt

actually i think im just gonna use this as an excuse to build a new pc, ill be selling my old one, so if anybody wants grabs, lemme know, it'll have amd 3200, 1.25gb ram, abit KV8 MAX3 mobo, and if you want i have the compaq case :rolleyes: with a 500watt psu that will only power HD, cdrom's and fans, the 3v doesnt work, ill be using the primary 500watt psu for my new build, lemme know guys, idk how much i should get rid of this for

Back
Top Bottom