the revision thread

yh i hated how we were treated like kids in yr 11. atleast its changed for me. i sometimes go to the chippy but usually ill just buy tons of crap from the supermarket. that reminds me. this was mine and someone elses light lunch once:
http://dudese.co.nr/begin.html

yeah the only thing i dont wanna do is spend all my ema on dinners , i might actually go home for dinners seing as i live about 3mins walk from my college , raid the fridge then go back to college

i get ema but my dads letting me save it for a car. i therefore use the money he gives me every week which isnt a lot considering my bus is £17 a week legally

i get ema but my dads letting me save it for a car. i therefore use the money he gives me every week which isnt a lot considering my bus is £17 a week legally
my parents have decided once i get ema no money froed havm them , how far is the bus journey , why not get a cheap bike instead, also i just lie and say iam younger when i get on the bus

my parents have decided once i get ema no money froed havm them , how far is the bus journey , why not get a cheap bike instead, also i just lie and say iam younger when i get on the bus
ive been doing that for ages. i also have other tricks ;)
the journey is 10 miles. i considered biking once but it would kill me every day. i worked out a new "method" of cheaper bus fares not long ago so ill happy when i go back

wow , well i had a geography exam and a maths exam today and i think all weng ok ish i suppose , luckily i have another geography paper ands maths paper to revise for more

i had 2 business today. i was a bit fcuked on dr pepper as i drank 2 litres and it was so hot. i couldnt write properly. luckily i did ok. got maths in a few days :(

i had 2 business today. i was a bit fcuked on dr pepper as i drank 2 litres and it was so hot. i couldnt write properly. luckily i did ok. got maths in a few days :(

gor eng writing tomorrow , feeling a bit scared of it , here was my day , woke up at about 7am then i had some choco pops munchers , then my friend arrived and i got a lift to school with him . then i waited around for about 30mins went to geo exam , 1hour 45 i finished it in about 1 hour then i went to get some chips and gravy and ate it , then i bought some javacakes went back to school for the maths exam

oh btw happy birthday dude

lol thans. my day was i woke up at 10. went on cf and chilled a lil bit. waited for the bus for ages then finally got to schoo. bought a load of food i still havent eaten then i went to do the exams. after wards i missed the bus even though i was on time and i dropped my w800. i was also a bit wierd from the dr pepper. my mum eventually picked me up after half an hour of sitting on the wall like a chav. i then went to my mums for a bit then back to my dads for a bbq and my mates popped round briefly. was a bit crap in some ways but ok in others. my dad also hasnt been in the greatest of moods but nm. atleast ill be driving soon :D

well lets see, i have my united states history and government regents, math B regents, French 3 regents and physics regents. the US one im gonna rip a new one and the math im feeling good on. to tell you the truth i feel pretty good on all of them.

after i took my ACT and SAT i realized how easy regent questions are.

btw for all of you who aren't in new york, regents are a new york state test that let you advance into the next level of education sort of speak.

well lets see, i have my united states history and government regents, math B regents, French 3 regents and physics regents. the US one im gonna rip a new one and the math im feeling good on. to tell you the truth i feel pretty good on all of them.

after i took my ACT and SAT i realized how easy regent questions are.

btw for all of you who aren't in new york, regents are a new york state test that let you advance into the next level of education sort of speak.
sounds complicated and scary, and i thought a levels were confusing lol

Back
Top Bottom