Vista doesnt like iTunes

Update iTunes. A while ago, Apple said that iTunes was having problems with Vista. I think it should be fixed by now.

That's what he did :p

Did that happened when you added your 512MB stick?

No, it happened when i installed Vista. Then i replaced one of the 512MB sticks, with a 1GB stick. Once or twice it has worked fine, one time i was even able to play a computer game and play music from iTunes perfectly fine. But 95% of the time iTunes just skips.

Is there a way to completely uninstall iTunes, and then re-install it with out having to re-create all my play lists and everything?

Darn... Well not darn, that means we have hope of it getting better.

What lhuser means (I think) is new sound card drivers. If you need help finding them Let us know. We'll need to know what sound card you have, or if it's onboard sound what motherboard you have.

Darn... Well not darn, that means we have hope of it getting better.

What lhuser means (I think) is new sound card drivers. If you need help finding them Let us know. We'll need to know what sound card you have, or if it's onboard sound what motherboard you have.

I definitely need help finding em! I couldnt even find the 2nd stick of ram in my computer!

I have an HP Pavilion zv6000, and the only thing that has been changed was I added a little more RAM.;)

Back
Top Bottom