the revision thread

What?! You finish in Mid July and go back in August?! Jeese! We finish at the end of June and go back in end of August!

we finish mid july and go back early september. its usually 6 weeks break. you have a long break :O
although in year 11 (during gcses) we finished early as a lot of people do so i had from mid june till early september then

we finish mid july and go back early september. its usually 6 weeks break. you have a long break :O
although in year 11 (during gcses) we finished early as a lot of people do so i had from mid june till early september then

yep, i am year 11 , finished now , just gotta do theese exams then no more school , ever , gonna goto 6th form tho which starts in september so 3 months with no school

yep, i am year 11 , finished now , just gotta do theese exams then no more school , ever , gonna goto 6th form tho which starts in september so 3 months with no school
yh that pwned for me last yr. i even went away on hols early. nm. it should be doss up to july anyway. usually is. no more IT as it was an as so 3 more hours a week of running away from school to buy food

yh that pwned for me last yr. i even went away on hols early. nm. it should be doss up to july anyway. usually is. no more IT as it was an as so 3 more hours a week of running away from school to buy food

sounds like fun fun fun, cant wait till theese exams are over that day i might even get pissed :D

sounds like fun fun fun, cant wait till theese exams are over that day i might even get pissed :D
lol yh. more fun for you at 6th form. so laid back. they dont even care we walk out of school (your only meant to in yr 13) and the free periods and stuff pwn, and the teachers freely sware and are general casual around school.

lol yh. more fun for you at 6th form. so laid back. they dont even care we walk out of school (your only meant to in yr 13) and the free periods and stuff pwn, and the teachers freely sware and are general casual around school.

well for a start my 6th form is right behind the curry mile so i will prolly have kebab every day of the week lol and yeah i have heard that it is more casual , thats the problem with yr 11 , they tell us at the start your practically adults now yet they treat us like chidren , there is a big difference between yr7 and yr 11 but some teachers treat us both the same

yh i hated how we were treated like kids in yr 11. atleast its changed for me. i sometimes go to the chippy but usually ill just buy tons of crap from the supermarket. that reminds me. this was mine and someone elses light lunch once:
http://dudese.co.nr/begin.html

Back
Top Bottom