PDA Vs MP3 player?

Well i need a new MP3 player becuase my other one died on me :mad:

Sooo,I was wondering how good are pda's as MP3 players,The one i wanted to get was a Palm TX,Wi-Fi,Palm OS 5,MP3 player,Touchscreen (Nice size for watching movies) and man y other features,Plus i can get it for $313 Brand new AU$.So would it be a good substitute for an MP3 player?

I'd personally rather get an ipod video since they have more space and are cheaper than a PDA. I don't see the practicality of a PDA as an MP3 player or video player since it requires software to do those things, I used mine as an MP3 and video player and wasn't happy with it. It was a Tungsten E, not as nice as the TX so that might explain it. If you want to do it go ahead, but I'm just saying an MP3 player sounds like a better idea.

Edited, was a reacton to "Furbyhelper123" but as he has been banned, there would be no need in keeping the post :)

I've taken of him. I told him to hung himself.

Now, I'd take PDA with the MP3, because it can do much more than just play MP3s.

If you want to listen to music, get a dedicated MP3 player, don't get a PDA and use the half-assed player that comes with them.

Edited, was a reacton to "Furbyhelper123" but as he has been banned, there would be no need in keeping the post :)
:eek: when did that happen
anyway it depends if youd use a pda. i mean you could pimp it up with some games, use wifi, as well as having all your music and stuff on it. if you just want bog standard music and video then get an ipod. lots more space and simple

What's wrong with the half-assed player?

If you're going to get something, you might as well get something thats dedicated for that task and does the job well. Phones with MP3 players just don't do that. That's why I never liked those all-in-one phones like the iPhone. I just call them Phones With Too Much Shit That You Don't Need or PWTMSTYDN for short.

phones are ok. my w800 is great. a 1gb card and its radio suits me better than a lot of mp3 players would.

Back
Top Bottom