cf members exposed

prove it!
@borat, it doesnt matter if the website belongs to the person or not. im just googling names and posting what random s**t i get back :p
I speak as I find, & I say well said dude_se!!
dance.gif

i dont think you guys are getting the point of this thread. it doesnt matter if ita anything to with the members. im just types peoples names into google and posting what i find. just like brookfield isnt worth $70 billion like i posted on the other page. i just found a brookfield.com domain and im trying to see what other ones i can find.
some true stuff may appear though

i dont think you guys are getting the point of this thread. it doesnt matter if ita anything to with the members. im just types peoples names into google and posting what i find. just like brookfield isnt worth $70 billion like i posted on the other page. i just found a brookfield.com domain and im trying to see what other ones i can find.
some true stuff may appear though
Dont get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I'm loving this thread, nice to have some fun on a forum instead of war etc, I mean, look at the ones I found, something light-hearted for a change, yippeeee!!!

Back
Top Bottom