Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware Software

RyanZec

Solid State Member
what would you guy recommend for run anti-virus/spyware/whatever on my computer. right now I use comodo for my firewall and adaware for anti-spyware.

NOD32 and adaware get the job done for me. I haven't used spysweeper since version 5 came out and found it incredibly resource hungry. spyware doctor is also a very good program I've used before.

I used to use spyware doctor, but the latest version was released with some serious bugs that screwed your system, so i got rid, and wont be using it again.

I used to use spyware doctor, but the latest version was released with some serious bugs that screwed your system, so i got rid, and wont be using it again.

I never tried the latest version. I've heard there are some serious vista issues so I won't use it. Does the new version of spysweeper use a lot of RAM, if not I might consider using it since I've been looking for something beyond windows defender with realtime protection.

This seems to be cropping up alot lately, NOD32 AV and Windows defender or Adware or spybot

I never tried the latest version. I've heard there are some serious vista issues so I won't use it. Does the new version of spysweeper use a lot of RAM, if not I might consider using it since I've been looking for something beyond windows defender with realtime protection.
Its fine on my system, i dont notice any slowdown, ive got 2gig

Back
Top Bottom