Computer Items for Sale

Hi
I am looking to build a new PC for myself and a friend so want to know price for following items
Asus p5w dh motherboard
70gb 10,000rpm HDD
400gb 7200rpm HDD
cd/dvd rw +-r drive
2gb ddr2 ram
ATI video card
tower case

I didnt put specific brand names as i'm open to different brands which are reliable. If possible can you provide with a website so i can go through what is available. Also I will like to know if you charge sales tax and the cost of shipping.

Hi
I am looking to build a new PC for myself and a friend so want to know price for following items
Asus p5w dh motherboard
70gb 10,000rpm HDD
400gb 7200rpm HDD
cd/dvd rw +-r drive
2gb ddr2 ram
ATI video card
tower case

I didnt put specific brand names as i'm open to different brands which are reliable. If possible can you provide with a website so i can go through what is available. Also I will like to know if you charge sales tax and the cost of shipping.
May I ask, are you of the Sikh faith?, only I have Sikh friends, & palamrinder sounds familiar, oh, & welcome to Computer Forums.

May I ask, are you of the Sikh faith?, only I have Sikh friends, & palamrinder sounds familiar, oh, & welcome to Computer Forums.

You guessed it right. I am from Sikh Faith and my name is Amrinder Pal Singh. Its nice to see you know about sikhs and hopefully have good friends.

You guessed it right. I am from Sikh Faith and my name is Amrinder Pal Singh. Its nice to see you know about sikhs and hopefully have good friends.
One of my Sikh friends lived in a village not far from me on the Isle of Wight, I've seen no others of your faith on the island.

One of my Sikh friends lived in a village not far from me on the Isle of Wight, I've seen no others of your faith on the island.

I presume you are from England. I'm from USA. I've heard there is large population around london, few move out to villages.

I presume you are from England. I'm from USA. I've heard there is large population around london, few move out to villages.
Yes, the Isle of Wight is in England, & I'm English, I thought I made that clear.
There is an Isle of Wight county in the US, so named by the settlers from here, in the 1800's

how much for a 7800 or higher series agp card? 256mb gddr3, please lemme know

Hey, can you get a stock llist or something for us? And is there discount when we buy in bulk, because wholesalers sell to retailers for resale.

Hi
Asus p5w dh motherboard
70gb 10,000rpm HDD
400gb 7200rpm HDD
cd/dvd rw +-r drive
2gb ddr2 ram
ATI video card
tower case

Hi, i will get you the prices today. thanks...our website is www.zariaenterprises.com but some items are not online and i can also offer you the items for less if you do see it online.

Back
Top Bottom