you gotta be kidding me...

bullzi

Fully Optimized
you gotta be shi**ing me... brand new 6800xt is it possible??
DSC00058.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

is this possible?? it worked fine yesterday, i wake up today and get this... ive pulled it out, cleaned it, checked temps yesterday they were fine, voltage's are perfect, reset bios many times, WHAT HAPPENED?!

nope, of course not...

bought it on ebay, its XFX though, so i might be able to return it... cause xfx has lifetime warranty i think, ill have to check

Id say the card is fried aswell, can you check with another monitor to confirm its not that?

ive checked an LCD monitor and my normal CRT, same thing... ill just have to check xfx's website for warranty info if i can get a return since i got it off ebay i obviously wont say i got it from ebay, so i might have to contact seller to talk to him about it

hopefully the manufactures warranty holds up , how long / what XFX card did you have?

i had it for maybe a month, the guy that had it before me had it for 4months, it was an XFX 6800xt 256mb DDR3, damn nice card for me... my second best is an x300, so now im back down low in the foodchain

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer and giving them details about what happened? Maybe they can replace it for free? It not maybe a shipping fee?

havent yet, ive got baseball till 530 its 3 now, so ill bbl, and get ahold of XFX, ttyl guys

Back
Top Bottom