wow lucky two days :)

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
ok so like im really happy this weekend. heres what happened.

1. found a four leaf clover yesteday :)
2. got an ipod video for 30 dollars canadian
3. got 300 watt speakers for my computer for 7 dollars
4. made 50 bucks today for cleaning 4 cars with my friend (50 bucks for each of us) that were given to football players as sponsor cars

edit: also got a new LCD HDTV

pics on page 2

Nice.. the 300W speakers sound good.. and the iPod video. Which one is it? The 30GB? and how did you get it that cheap?

Nice.. the 300W speakers sound good.. and the iPod video. Which one is it? The 30GB? and how did you get it that cheap?

got it from a friend who found it on the ground :) yea the 30gb

ooh and tomorow my parents might buy a 46 inch Samsung LCD HDTV :)

That's a nice thing! I guess the four leaf clovers actually work!

brb im going to go find one ;)

i got 2 what i belive to be 50 watt(got them free from my parents) pretty nice 300 is going to be AMAZING. just make sure you have a nice sound card

yea the speakers are really nice with my melodic death metal :D

and i just got the TV like 15 minutes ago :) not tomorow :p but today

i was joking the first time i said im going to find a 4 leaf clover now im not soon as i get the stupid dishes loaded im going outside in the damned heat to find me self a clover. hmmm i guess i need a PSU and a video card oh yeah and an automated machine to do my chores so i can spend more time looking for clovers!!!! AHAHAHA!!!!!! im going to go insane finding one of those things

if your lying ill be pretty angry after i spend four hours looking for a clover so speak now or you should show us pics and im not joking(or am i)

You, YOU made me laugh loudly. Man! It's just a clover! :p I guess being nose stuck at ground, it's going to be good for you. If you ant a handful, go to Ireland. They're supposed to have a lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom