Noob

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi,

never done computer programming before at all !!

but i have an anti idle thing that is to do with second life heres how it works even if you dont know what second life is its just a virtual world which u log into that enough.

right this anti idle thing i want to try and edit relates to second life in the way that instead of entering my details into second life i enter them into this anti idle thing click log in and it opens second life and logs me in but....

i have installed second life on my second hardrive so the program is trying to point to C:/program files/second life/second life.exe when it is not there

is there a freeware program or anything i can use to edit my anti idle program so it pointss to D:/second life.exe ????

That "freeware program" would most likely be a custom build. Look around in that folder, where the anti-idle program is, do you see any file ending in ".ini" in that directory?

-sam

nope no .ini file just the EXE file and 2 read me files explaining how to use it

thats it ?

i just downloaded PE Explorer n e way i can change it on this ?

Do you have a C:? If so, I could design a program for you that would open the Second Life copy on your D:. You would, however, need to put my exe in the C:\pf\sl\ directory. Let me know.

But, on second thought (no pun intended), the Idle program might pass parameters that log you in. My program couldn't do that. =[

Back
Top Bottom