Database errors

Brookfield

Golden Master
I booted up at 8.20 GMT this morning but couldn't access posts, I've just returned from the local shop & as you can see it's back on line.

First time ive tried today.
Can you merge the two threads in the social lounge, I only made one thread, then a few minutes later my same post appeared in the later one as well.

Er, did you get my email about it around half eight this morning?

yeah i got it, but i blocked your read receipt.:)
May I ask why?, if you don't wish me to email me in future I'll honour that wish of course, but each time a member reports a post, his email address is shown.

I automatically block read receipts, because its a way for spammers to know your email address is active, so it wasnt anything personal, it does it automatically.:)

I automatically block read receipts, because its a way for spammers to know your email address is active, so it wasnt anything personal, it does it automatically.:)
Wow,
clever-man2.gif
I didn't know that, I'll watch that with mine in future!

It seems like at least twice a week there's something wrong with the databse. Something should be done because it's quite annoying when I try to login here and I get a white screen.

Wow,
clever-man2.gif
I didn't know that, I'll watch that with mine in future!
Yeah, well look at it this way. If you send a receipt back to some spammer, they receive that and know its an active address, if you block it then they dont.

Its also the same for graphics on an email. The spammers will send an image in their email, and then when you look at the email, your computer downloads that image off their server, so they know your active that way aswell.:)

Back
Top Bottom