Just built desktop PC won't turn on! Help please..

ac 97 is an onboard sound card. shouldnt have anything to do with it. try the suggestions above

The links are invalid.

Please list your motherboard as well when you get them working. I'm wondering if there is a 4-wire cpu power cable that needs to be plugged in along with the usual power connector.

Ok, see the wire bundle with about 5+ small black female sockets that came with your case?

only one of them needs to be plugged in to the CORRECT spot. its usually labled "power LED" "power SW" (sw=switch) and the like...

find the place where thy plug in, there usually labled according to what plugs into what...

Ok, see the wire bundle with about 5+ small black female sockets that came with your case?

only one of them needs to be plugged in to the CORRECT spot. its usually labled "power LED" "power SW" (sw=switch) and the like...

find the place where thy plug in, there usually labled according to what plugs into what...

WHat u mean, only one of them needs to be plugged in correctly? I got the speaker, PLED - and +, reset, ground, ide led -and ide led +, they all are in the right place. Should I do what was suggested above? Unistall everything and leave only the cpu and memory card, and see if it works? Thanks[/I]

wat do u mean a stupid comment i have never talked to the guy
i don't no if he is inexperienced or not
he never said if the bios was coming up or not
so ether grow up or don't talk or make comments about me

Back
Top Bottom