Game Installation problems.

Exestant

Solid State Member
Im sorry I cant find the place to put this thread but I am having problems with installing games I have tried Titan Quest , Elder Scrolls : Oblivion , and Ghost Recon : Advanced Warfighter.

"CRC error: the file E:/program files/THQ/Titan Quest/Resources/INGameUI.arc doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

Happens on all 3 games always a different piece of information last time it was Audio/sound this one is INGame UI.

I tried installing in safe mode no luck only thing different is that it doesnt give me the option to retry abort or ignore the problem it only stays on it for example right now its stuck on Ghost Recons \\Bundles\quick.bundle when in regular mode it would give me the options.

It looks like its missing a file. Do you have the disc in your "E:\" drive when you start the game?

Yes I have the disc in it loads from the disc and only when i install the game it will say CRC error: ( ) file is corrupt option of Abort Ignore Retry, I swapped out the CD drives to see if its a drive problem doesnt, not drive. I really dont get this i cant install any games at all..

Back
Top Bottom