A rep mystery

No, but maybe something you said helped him out even though he didn't post.

How can that be though?, I can't have helped him out [I'll call the member him] if he hasn't posted, he's in the members list as zero posts, can't understand it, ah well, if I don't get a reply from my PM, I guess we'll never know!

Say someone is searching on the net for the answer to a problem they are having with your computer and they come accross a thread on this forum. In this thread a member has had a similar problem and started a thread, in which you posted a reply with an answer that solved the problem. The visitor will read this thread and probably be having the exact same problem as the user who started the thread. They then follow your advice and it works so they decide to leave you posetive rep

Say someone is searching on the net for the answer to a problem they are having with your computer and they come accross a thread on this forum. In this thread a member has had a similar problem and started a thread, in which you posted a reply with an answer that solved the problem. The visitor will read this thread and probably be having the exact same problem as the user who started the thread. They then follow your advice and it works so they decide to leave you posetive rep

Thats exactly what i meant David, you spelled it out a bit clearer

Back
Top Bottom