Very tempting

PuNkY

In Runtime
Well recently I got my 1st LCD (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254023) and I'm in love with it. Now I'm VERY tempted to order another one for dual screen. Right now I have dual screen with my old CRT. Heres a picture to show how ridiculous it looks.
4z0rc3l.jpg

Its ugly but its very cool. My question for you, is it worth another $170?

yea i tried dual displays, but i had a crt and a tv so it looked like crap. it would probably look so cool with 2 of the same monitors right next to eachother.

I would say so, you could get some awesome widescreen gaming going on there!
With two 19" widescreens would look sick with games:p. Thats super wide screen lol.

I don't know if my video card can handle that much. Thats a lot of pixels to handle around.

If you are going to do dual screen, it probably should be the same monitor on both, or at least ones that are the same size. I have a 3 CRT monitor setup the 2 on the sides are the same monitor and the middle one is the same size/height (close enough anyway), but a different monitor.
desktopPC.jpg

This is an old pic, just after I finished building it and before I bought the DVD-RW drive and a new keyboard/mouse.

Back
Top Bottom