Need Good Antivirus & Firewall for My PC !

ya raffaz u right.

By the way i loved the guide, ty. The only thing is that, that guide is from like early 2006 i think, is it still good?

In one of the steps of the guide, it gat me a bit worried, when u set up ur weekly scan, in one of the posts it tellz u to like enter some commands like /+adaware /virus-remove /trojan-remove....etc, so my point is the guide is old, there prob some new commands that are out, where can i find them?

ya raffaz u right.

By the way i loved the guide, ty. The only thing is that, that guide is from like early 2006 i think, is it still good?

In one of the steps of the guide, it gat me a bit worried, when u set up ur weekly scan, in one of the posts it tellz u to like enter some commands like /+adaware /virus-remove /trojan-remove....etc, so my point is the guide is old, there prob some new commands that are out, where can i find them?

That guide is still good, it's updated whenever a new version of NOD is released. I've used it on NOD32 version 2.5 and version 2.7, it was slightly updated for 2.7, it's a popular guide so I guess it has to be kept up to date.

Back
Top Bottom