The Vista Lite inside out

uhh mine didnt activate itself :confused:
it has a built in activator. it should pop up with a command prompt box saying that its been activated and you need to restart. it it didnt for some reason then theres other ways to do it. google around :)

erm , have you had vista installed before installing lite , if so that could cause problems

@lhuser, you got my desktops gpu wrong in the first post. its an ati express 200 256mb. it actually sounds quite decent but it isnt that good :p

@lhuser, you got my desktops gpu wrong in the first post. its an ati express 200 256mb. it actually sounds quite decent but it isnt that good :p

thatl be my fault ,llol i PM'd him asking him to add my laptop and your desktop and i thought it was the gf440 ,

LOL - I have that for my PC. I dont think it's too bad! I happily play counter strike source with that GPU :)

LOL - I have that for my PC. I dont think it's too bad! I happily play counter strike source with that GPU :)
yea its not too bad considering my desktop is a low end pc. it struggles to play san andreas though, but i recon if it had 1gb ram that would make a bit of a difference
@muz, no probs :p just thought id point it out.

People with Aero, go to Windows Update and manually update it. Get Dreamscene. It's a video that is a background. You'll love it!

Back
Top Bottom