why does...

nah that adds a plus , like here nxt tp dude_se
buddylist.jpg

oh cool :) i cant say ive added anyone to my friends list. lemme try... just added muz :p

:( i thought you wanted me on your buddy list. lol. i dont really see what its meant to do

:( i thought you wanted me on your buddy list. lol. i dont really see what its meant to do

ha yeah i do ,lol
anyway , i dunno , i know the ignore list gets rid of that persons posts when you are browsing the forum

ha yeah i do ,lol
anyway , i dunno , i know the ignore list gets rid of that persons posts when you are browsing the forum
really. cool i never knew that. ive learnt something new today. shame i cant say the same for my maths revision :p

really. cool i never knew that. ive learnt something new today. shame i cant say the same for my maths revision :p
yeah i am doing some light maths revisioon , light means my laptop is sitting on top of my maths revision in hopes it will somehow absorb the maths stuff and beam it into my brain via wi-fi , if not well i am screwed

i added you lhuser :p ... i really need to revise. the main problem is i dont understand any of the work then theres the fact i cba. hmm

Back
Top Bottom