Day of Defeat Source or Call of Duty 2

glixon765

Baseband Member
Hi everyone, this weekend Im buying a new game and Ive decided I am going World War II genre. I want to know your opinion, Day of Defeat Source or Call of Duty 2? If you have any other suggestions please tell.

By the way Im new to these forums and I just want to say I love how friendly everyone is.

id say cod2 is better but
if u want a good shooter
counter strike soruse is amazing
and so is half life to episode 1 online is crazy with mods

thanks for the advice, I already have all of the games you menitioned. I didnt really like counter strike s though.

I love COD2. Ever Sunday I get on and play against my bosses. Oh does it feel good to give them a bash around the head....

Call of duty 2 is the way to go. Best first person world war 2 shooter on the market.

I would say that DOD Source is better to play online than COD2 is. But then again COD2 is a great first person shooter single player mode. I just think its too much lag to play online. Servers for COD2 are kinda glitchy.

I just think its too much lag to play online. Servers for COD2 are kinda glitchy.

rofl what, all depends on the server, and your ping + a few config changes, if people pay for a sh*ty server is going to be sh*t

Back
Top Bottom