Schools invasion of Privacy

Well having a school official scope out people is definitely crossing the line. What people think of teachers or the school is their own opinion and the school has no right to punish people for it. So much for individual rights...

Well having a school official scope out people is definitely crossing the line. What people think of teachers or the school is their own opinion and the school has no right to punish people for it. So much for individual rights...

yep! shouldn't teachers be doing their jobs...teaching? and officials doing their jobs? Afterall, it's what taxpayers pay for. I don't recall scoping students out being in the job description of teachers or school officials.

My school is guilty of this, sadly.

From what I've heard, now this could be just a rumor, but I'm 99% sure its not, some school official made a fake facebook and got several students to be friends with him. Some students had things that were not good, to say the least. Now said people are getting in trouble for it.

In addition to facebook, there was a video on YouTube that some kid posted of how he climbed up to the roof of the school and was dancing around on it. School officials found out, hes busted. This kind of thing, however, i can understand because it had to do with the school, but its the outside partys that i think is bullcrap.

But even though i think its wrong for the school to do this, I still think you are a complete retard for putting these kind of pics up.
thats entrapment

Back
Top Bottom