iSuck help

browserjoe

In Runtime
Im having trouble (actually im not its just that itunes sux) updating my Itunes library after i reformatted my computer...

So if I have a whole new library on my comp and I have to get it on my ipod by tommorrow, how do i do it?

And icrap dosent even detect my ipod

ps im running 2GB ipod nano 2nd gen

You should easily be able to update it from apple.com. Also, there is a help menu in Itunes that u could use because i really dont know why the Ipod isnt getting recognized. I dont see why you're rippin on Itunes, ive never had a problem with it. My Ipod always gets recognized, even on other peoples comps, so i dont know what the deal is.

I plug it in, the ipod charges, itunes dosent know there is an ipod plugged in.

man, i hate ipods... there overmarketed pos...

Wow, have you ever had problems with this Ipod before? Also, have you simply tried to restart your comp. and then try it? I dont see why its not recognizing it. Its obviously getting good connection to the comp. if its chraging. Sorry, i dont know this one.
(Im not advertising a site here, but ilounge.com has a forum that you could check out that is all Ipod discussion)

Even though I think the iPod is definately overrated and not as great as most give it credit for, I will say that you should have more patience with it. Try restarting your computer and if that doesn't help reinstall iTunes. Maybe something happened to a file when it was installing.

Computer applications are like babies. You need to treat them with care and patience or they'll just raise hell.

Back
Top Bottom