New computer forum site

If you havn't yet, don't bug Brookfiled with more PMs. He already has enough going on dealing with this as it is.

Honestly though, i doubt the guy made a second name for himself on his forum. If he is an admin there and he did that he kinda skrewed himslef over here because that is proof against him.

a few days later and no response. it really looks like hes dealing with it
4mhh951.gif

It is being delt with, the thing is it is now out of everyone's hands but David's and Brookfield's.

the way i see it is that brookfield fcuked up again. all he needs to do is explain that here, say sorry, w/e. let the small people like me know whats going on. theres no point trying to investigate it/try and get the guy back behind the scenes. just put it down to a mistake and make sure you check before banning someone next time.

my two cents :)

the way i see it is that brookfield fcuked up again. all he needs to do is explain that here, say sorry, w/e. let the small people like me know whats going on. theres no point trying to investigate it/try and get the guy back behind the scenes. just put it down to a mistake and make sure you check before banning someone next time.

my two cents :)

here here ,
everyone makes mistakes or has bad days , ittyou need s human nature all you need to do is appologise after you have realised what you have done

also, why is there a review board in general computer hardware and software and a webdesign/reviews/advertisment board?

werd, this board is effed up.

also, why is there a review board in general computer hardware and software and a webdesign/reviews/advertisment board?

werd, this board is effed up.
The reviews section is for reviewing things you own for other people to see, this section is for reviewing websites.

The reviews section is for reviewing things you own for other people to see, this section is for reviewing websites.
yep thats right.
this forum has its problems just like the rest of them but if this guy doesnt like it then he knows where the door is :)

Back
Top Bottom