What is the best defrag software???

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Hello

I am looking for a good defrag software, if possible something free, but its really that great I am willing to pay :D

From what I hear programs like “Perfect Disk” “Ultimate Disk” is good and I found some new one called “Ultimate Defrag” the 3rd one I believe uses some method of putting ur most used files on the fastest park of the HDD and the slowest on the slowest part of the HDD, in my mind that should be a great boost no? I never used any of this programs, just read forums about them can someone plz suggest me a good defrag to use ?

Here is one of the threads that I found some information about:

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=152907

Thanks

Re: What is the Bets DEFRAG Software???

I personally use diskeeper, ive never heard of the ones mentioned above

i use the one built in , if they all do the same job , how can one do it better

because some certain ones like diskeeper have IFAAST which puts the most used files to the outside of the platter because its faster there. A normal defragger just puts them in order on the disk.

because some certain ones like diskeeper have IFAAST which puts the most used files to the outside of the platter because its faster there. A normal defragger just puts them in order on the disk.
o rite , cheers for the explanation

I've tried diskeeper and I thought it was really good. Way better than the defragger built into windows.

i am getting a copy of diskeeper now ,

is it free or u need to pay after the trial expiers?

Back
Top Bottom