TV Tuners aka hell tuners

Haha, try MicroDirect, I got a nice USB one from there for my laptop, with a little antenna, works wonders on the train up to Glasgow.. which is alot of the time.

Haha, try MicroDirect, I got a nice USB one from there for my laptop, with a little antenna, works wonders on the train up to Glasgow.. which is alot of the time.
they are good there , i have been there for most of my computer stuff , i also use aria pc -http://www.aria.co.uk/, i suppose you go to there warehouse tho living in machester but theese smaller computer sstores own the likes of pc world and curries ,

I've had a Hauppauge USB for several years and it runs great. The software runs on 98se, xp, and vista. and it's not finicky about what's under the hood.

they are good there , i have been there for most of my computer stuff , i also use aria pc -http://www.aria.co.uk/, i suppose you go to there warehouse tho living in machester but theese smaller computer sstores own the likes of pc world and curries ,

Get down to Bowlers in Trafford Park, get some sweet lil deals from there, its where I get most of my stuff these days.

I can't remember which one it is Aria, or Microdirect opposite the MRI hospital but go there also, if things look a bit iffy...

I've had a Hauppauge USB for several years and it runs great. The software runs on 98se, xp, and vista. and it's not finicky about what's under the hood.

The thing is, seti, that the USB might not be faster than PCI when it comes to recording. I might get an external one, but it would be Firewire. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The thing is, seti, that the USB might not be faster than PCI when it comes to recording. I might get an external one, but it would be Firewire. Correct me if I'm wrong.
usb should be fine for recording , i mean you can load large video files of a usb hard drive , and theoretically it is 480 mb so you should be fine

Back
Top Bottom