Ipod

don't get an ipod, they break all the time.

get an mp4 from ebay. although they might only last 6 months, still though, 2gb for $50 is pretty good!

Best place for lava lamps and plasma blals!!! www.nichlerlamps.com

don't get an ipod, they break all the time.

get an mp4 from ebay. although they might only last 6 months, still though, 2gb for $50 is pretty good!

Actually he does have a point,I bought one on ebay 2 years ago,and it was a great little player (But there not waterproof :D) but the sound quality was below par and so was the screen.But i dropped my MP3 player into a river lol....Hence why im consdering buying an ipod

I have the ipod video.. and i would say the only flaw is it scratches SOOOO easy.. u will need to handle it with a cloth and put it in a case second you take it out of the box.. or even your finger prints will scratch it lol... other then that its great... My battery hasnt lost power capacity after a year and half of using with videos.. so its all good..

the screen is quite nice but its not really worth it because it has less features than other mp3 players and also it can't hold as many songs as other mp3 players 2 gigs usually hold 1000 songs on mp3 players but only 500 on ipods but if you're not going to fill it up go ahead and get it its very user friendly

Back
Top Bottom