Schools invasion of Privacy

muz it is ILLEGAL to drink underage just because your parents said you could dosent make it legal.

maybe there is no such law where you live but i know there is in the US and Canada
well i an in the k so the law differs slightly
The legal age to purchase alcohol is 18. Young people aged 16 and 17 may consume wine, beer, cider or perry with a meal in a restaurant providing they're with an adult and the adult orders it. Children under 14 are not allowed in pubs without an adult. The purchase of liquor chocolates is 16. The legal age for drinking in one's home is 5 provided parental consent is given. Children under 5 must not be given alcohol unless for medical reasons

But even so , if you are drinking outside of school it is your parents responsability , not the schools they only have a duty to care for you whilst you are at school .

in the US you have to be 21 to consume or buy alcohol

you have to be 18 over here before you can buy alcohol for yourself but some supermarkets also havee a 21 policy so you have to be 21 before you can buy it there . your parents can give you alchol once you are over the age of 5 , the only timees my parents have ever given me alcohol is around christmas , and other celebrations like birthdays , and sometimes wine when we have sunday dinner . oh and if i am watching the football with my dad he will ocasionaly give me a beer but not always .also i have never been so drunk i dont know what i am doing , alcohol is a drug and it needs treating like a drug just like any other drug and so it needs to be treated the same as others , yeah sure it might not be as stron or the other escuses people bring up but it is still a drug and i think it pays to treat it responsably cos i fyou dont it can do more harm than good

you have to be 18 over here before you can buy alcohol for yourself *1but some supermarkets also havee a 21 policy so you have to be 21 before you can buy it there . your parents can give you alchol once you are over the age of 5 , the only timees my parents have ever given me alcohol is around christmas , and other celebrations like birthdays , and sometimes wine when we have sunday dinner . oh and if i am watching the football with my dad he will ocasionaly give me a beer but not always .also i have never been so drunk i dont know what i am doing , alcohol is a drug and it needs treating like a drug just like any other drug and so it needs to be treated the same as others , yeah sure it might not be as stron or the other escuses people bring up but it is still a drug and i think it pays to treat it responsably cos i fyou dont it can do more harm than good

*1 You might of been confused with that one, most big supermarkets have a policy in which if you look under 21, you must have ID to prove you are over 18.

I know alot of bars and clubs in Manchester that will let 16 year olds in, as long as you look over 18. We turned up to this place a week or so ago, they said how old are you, so we said 16, 17, and they just went right, have a good night, obv tipped them nicely, got them a take-away lol.

Alot of places we show places our ID's, and they normally say, we know it's fake but you can go in, some places in Manchester are just awesome.

I think this school thing is ridiculous, they cannot control what happens outside of school. I once got suspended for smoking a cigarette on the way home from school, the teachers were waiting up the road ready to catch up, how ridiculous. The school even said that even if we were 16, and we smoked, we could not smoke on the way to, or home from school.. :rolleyes:

*1 You might of been confused with that one, most big supermarkets have a policy in which if you look under 21, you must have ID to prove you are over 18.

I know alot of bars and clubs in Manchester that will let 16 year olds in, as long as you look over 18. We turned up to this place a week or so ago, they said how old are you, so we said 16, 17, and they just went right, have a good night, obv tipped them nicely, got them a take-away lol.

Alot of places we show places our ID's, and they normally say, we know it's fake but you can go in, some places in Manchester are just awesome.

I think this school thing is ridiculous, they cannot control what happens outside of school. I once got suspended for smoking a cigarette on the way home from school, the teachers were waiting up the road ready to catch up, how ridiculous. The school even said that even if we were 16, and we smoked, we could not smoke on the way to, or home from school.. :rolleyes:

sorry bout that yeah if you look under 21 they ask for id
yeah i here some places in manchester let you in as long as you look 18 , iknow someone who has a fake nus id ,you can just tell it is fake by the look of it but he has never been rejected access to a club

and as for you getting suspended smoking wtf what you where doing was fully legal so how did they actually justify it

anyway yeah thats my point , what a person does outside of school is down to there parents evven if it is illegal the school shouldnt be getting involved

sorry bout that yeah if you look under 21 they ask for id
yeah i here some places in manchester let you in as long as you look 18 , iknow someone who has a fake nus id ,you can just tell it is fake by the look of it but he has never been rejected access to a club

and as for you getting suspended smoking wtf what you where doing was fully legal so how did they actually justify it

anyway yeah thats my point , what a person does outside of school is down to there parents evven if it is illegal the school shouldnt be getting involved

Yeah, I have had several fake ID's, lol, worked everywhere, had some great nights, was good until I got nicked and had to get rid of it, it still sits at the bottom of the canal outside BaaBar in Manchester lol.

Yeah, I have had several fake ID's, lol, worked everywhere, had some great nights, was good until I got nicked and had to get rid of it, it still sits at the bottom of the canal outside BaaBar in Manchester lol.

lol ,most places dont even care as long as you look 18+ your good to go , they are coincidentally the places that are most busy i wonder why lol

Haha, there is this place in Altrincham we used to go to, called "The Village" Well, there wasn't one actual 18 year old in there, it was just like our school re-union, because there were no bouncers, and the bar staff were too young and scared to ask for ID's, because we are alot bigger than them!

Anyway, one night, we have 16 year olds in there, 15 year olds, and 17 year olds, and it gets raided! OMG major scramble, only a few people were caught, but these people that were caught, had fake passports on them! Haha..

Haha, there is this place in Altrincham we used to go to, called "The Village" Well, there wasn't one actual 18 year old in there, it was just like our school re-union, because there were no bouncers, and the bar staff were too young and scared to ask for ID's, because we are alot bigger than them!

Anyway, one night, we have 16 year olds in there, 15 year olds, and 17 year olds, and it gets raided! OMG major scramble, only a few people were caught, but these people that were caught, had fake passports on them! Haha..

i know that place , just over the bridge from the massive tescos on oakfield road ,

i know that place , just over the bridge from the massive tescos on oakfield road ,

Aye yeah, sort of, just down the road a little, opposite the post office. It's now called Opulence, which is weird because my girlfriend has been painting her house for a few weeks, and I noticed the paint she was using has the same logo and name as this place... so I think they have just copied it. Anyway, this place is just some fancy cocktail and wine bar now, and you do have to be 21 and smartly dressed to get in.. so ive fecked that off. Anyway, back to topic lol

Back
Top Bottom