anybody play stalker???

bullzi

Fully Optimized
does anybody here play stalker?? this game is pissin me off... it doesnt tell you how to do anything, has no tutorial, its an awesome game, but i need to know how to play it, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, ya i understand that part, when i kill somebody i can take their gun, but how do i get their ammo?? also it says "meet the journeyman" he's dead... might be glitches since i downloaded it :rolleyes:, any help?

they should have ammo in their inventory, though usually they have very little to no ammo. You can always pick up their weapon and empty the ammo to your inventory and then throw the gun away.

As for "meet the journeyman" I don't remember anything like that, but this is what I found from google, don't know if it's any help though.

said:
Main Quest Mission
"Meet the journeyman and cross the tracks"

There are five military soldiers at the fallen bridge in the middle of Cordon.
Occasionally, you might get enough enemies to spawn and kill them all, but
chances are they will be the survivors. Unless you wrangled an AKSU from one
of the soldiers on patrol in the south, you will be outgunned. The way through
would be by the old train tunnel west of the fallen bridge. To get through,
use the bolts to trigger the first half of the electric anomaly and sprint
(not run) to the box debris in the middle (it's a safe spot). Instead of the
tunnel, you can also attempt to go up and over the hill (across the tracks) by
climbing to the top of the hill and slipping through the crack in the fencing
(some guy named Tom Randolph mentioned this, but it's obvious if you scouted
with the binoculars). The only trouble is if the soldiers see you, you need to
sprint north with them chasing you. You also stand the chance to miss a Viper
5 SMG (spawned randomly with the dead guy) in the tunnel.

Assuming you stuck with the tunnel, you can rest at the midway rest point. Use
the bolts and again trigger the anomalies (you need three or four bolts per)
and chain detonate them. Sprint through the second half of the tunnel and
you'll be on the other side. Once you are, you won't be going back through
unless you want to brave the tunnel, sneak around the outpost (going up the
hill on the sides work), or blasting through the checkpoint (only a few of the
soldiers at the fallen bridge respawn if killed). Once you get past the
railroad, you are on the way to a new misson.

hey, thanks! that helped me passed the meet the journeyman thing, but how do i get ammo? when im over a body it says "search body 'shift'" and then "drag body 'shift+shift'" but when i press search body i dont get anything, ill occasionaly get info about a stash, but i have no idea how to get their inventory, i know how to get to mine, but not theirs...

thanks for the help on that other part, much appriciated, now just need to get the whole ammo thing sorted out...

I have it, but I'm not bothering with it until they fix it up. The initial release was horrible. It had so many bugs and the first patch didn't even help...all it did was render your previous saves incompatible and you had to start over again. :rolleyes: They took almost 5 years since the first screenshot to get this game released and it's still a horrible game. Thank god I didn't actually buy my copy.

still doesnt tell me how to take ammo from enemies.... i might just give up on this game for now, all i want is a good FPS, something different than the regular old BF2, i downloaded Brothers In Arms Earned in Blood, this is an amazing game, i have it for xbox, but on pc its 10 times better, graphics are stunning, gameplay is awesome, and the story is real, not a made up story so it makes it that much better, makes you actually want to watch the cutscenes, anyway, screw stalker for now, bring on bro's in arms! i recommend this game 100%, but if anybody can tell me how the heck to get the inventory of enemies please tell :p

well, you said you can pick up their weapons, so do that and then empty the ammo into your inventory. That doesn't give you much ammo, but it should be enough to keep you alive.

I have it, i love that game. You press F to search bodies and pick things up.
Don't buy Brothers In Arms Earned in Blood, it uses Starforce!!, you'll regret it like i did! Just got my new dvd drive after Starforce messed my old one up.

I have it, i love that game. You press F to search bodies and pick things up.
Don't buy Brothers In Arms Earned in Blood, it uses Starforce!!, you'll regret it like i did! Just got my new dvd drive after Starforce messed my old one up.

ouch.
Yeah, don't support starforce. Seriously, they went too far with the protection thingys, and reloaded still owned their ass.

Back
Top Bottom