The Vista Lite inside out

on the vlite thread on the other forum theres a bunch of tweaks. i might try some of them out. have you tried any yet lhuser?

Personally, I think that would be a very good idea. You can even keep some stuff and remove some others! That's the best and yet, legit way to go.

Yeah. I am usually invisible so that spammer and offenders don't see if I'm on. I'm sort of a nighthawk type of thing :p

If he uses his own, why use a crack?

actually you may be suprized to now even vlight is technically illegal cos it has to decompile parts of the operating system which ms says is illegal and against the eula so in theory either way you are breaking the law

also Lhuser maybe add the specs of your rig , my rig and dude_se's rig to the first post to show how well it runs on the specs

also youmay wanna block the product key out on this pic
my.php

ohhh free product key. although vista lite uses a cracked key so this isnt of any use to me lol. thats not a genuine key .... is it? i wouldnt use it anyway

actually you may be suprized to now even vlight is technically illegal cos it has to decompile parts of the operating system which ms says is illegal and against the eula so in theory either way you are breaking the law

also Lhuser maybe add the specs of your rig , my rig and dude_se's rig to the first post to show how well it runs on the specs

also youmay wanna block the product key out on this pic
my.php

Wow! Decompiling is against EULA? Wow...sad.

I'll add the rig.

Well, if I can find out how I can edit the Manufacturer and all that, I might be able to modify the screenie.

I'll add the rig.

Well, if I can find out how I can edit the Manufacturer and all that, I might be able to modify the screenie.
only cos you could decompile , then steal there code

I'll add the rig.

just draw a line over it on paint anyway. its a cracked key so shouldnt matter too much to you

I'll add the rig.

yeha here
8. SCOPE OF LICENSE. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some
rights to use the software. Microsoft reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you
more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this
agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only
allow you to use it in certain ways. For more information, see
http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/userights. You may not
· work around any technical limitations in the software;
· reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that
applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
· use components of the software to run applications not running on the software;
· make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law,
despite this limitation;

Well, I;ll be damned! I buy a full OS and decide to mod it so I can free up a bit of resources and I can get the FBI at my butt. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom